Dear Sponsors and Heros,
HeroBox is pleased to announce the launch of our new website! We have been working hard to make changes that will benefit the efficiency and navigation through the website. We appreciate your patience throughout the process as we tackle through small bugs. We highly encourage all the feedback that is sent to us. Your input helps us not only fix small issues that come up, but it also helps us better understand what works best for our users. Below is a list of our most recent frequently asked questions with answers:
- Why am I getting a message that my box is passed due? Your first box is now due the same day you get a Hero to sponsor with a 15 day grace period to actually get everything together and shipped out.
- How can I communicate with my Hero? Communication can now be done via your online account through our messaging option. Communicating with the Hero can help ensure the soldiers address and deployment dates are correct/have not changed. If you do not hear from them and are worried their info is incorrect, you can cancel your sponsorship and get a new one.
- What do I do if I can’t get in touch with my Hero? Don’t panic! Our Hero’s have limited access to computers and sometimes cannot respond immediately. We suggest sending them a letter in your first box to let them know you would like to hear from them.
- Why is the website not loading? If you are having issues with our website not loading, we suggest switching to Chrome rather than using internet explorer. If that does not solve the problem, feel free to contact us!
- My sponsorship expired because I forgot to mark by box as shipped, what do I do? We understand you get busy which is why we have a new reactivation feature. When you click on the expired/canceled tab and choose the Hero you were sponsoring, you now have an option to reactivate your sponsorship.